Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Medicine Wheel

I have always been about protecting my home.

Every nook and cranny.

From the doorways with the Torans as we enter to the window frames painted blue. 

I am going to make a medicine wheel with material from the home. 


And, throughout January, I plan on going on adventures to gather the materials that I need.
   
I have set up my yard and gardens to reflect the wheel. The elements of the wheel are set in the corresponding areas around the house- outside for this purpose.

I don't know where I want to add the wheel. That is part of the healing, part of the medicine.




http://www.gardenwiseliving.com/page24
Medicine Wheel at Big Horn

Big Medicine for a reflective time of year.













Peace
Brianne

1 comment:

  1. I Love this idea, Would love to see your finished piece!
    hugs Lynn
    P.s. I think i need one for my home too.

    ReplyDelete